The Heritage section of the website aims to collect and catalogue stories and information about Strathpeffer and District. We encourage all kinds of contributions, especially photographs and ephemera, which we will return as soon as they have been recorded and archived.
The drop down menu has a number of sections and there are also live links below.
- Arch Highland have done two sessions with local residents in Strathpeffer and District and published their findings.
- Arthur’s Pavilion Page records the artistes who played at the Pavilion in the 60s and 70s.
- Brief History gives a quick overview of the development of the village.
- Castle Leod is oldest inhabited castle in the UK and the home of the Chief of the Clan Mackenzie.
- Highland Museum of Childhood is situated in the restored Railway Station.
- Strathpeffer Highland Games is n annual event which takes place on the first Saturday in August.
- Victorian Day is an annual event in June.
- Victorian Railway Station houses a number of interesting shops and services.
- Strathpeffer Archive includes a number of articles of interest, which are added to on a regular basis. The most recent addition has a NEW tag.
- The Pump Room is all that is left of the treatment part of the former Spa and houses the Spa Exhibition.